2005 General Election
Instruction Sheet 2005 General Election
- Mark your selection
- Make sure your ballot is marked clearly.
- AFTER COMPLETING YOUR SELECTION, PLEASE PLACE YOUR BALLOT IN THE ENCLOSED *CONFIDENTIAL* ENVELOPE
- PLACE THE *CONFIDENTIAL* ENVELOPE WHICH CONTAINS YOUR COMPLETED BALLOT IN THE ENCLOSED SELF-ADDRESSED, STAMPED RETURN ENVELOPE.
a. IF STEPS 3 AND 4 ARE NOT FOLLOWED PROPERLY IT WILL RESULT IN YOUR BALLOT BEING VOIDED BY THE ELECTION COMMITTEE.
- Mail your ballot back to the election committee in the self-addressed, stamped envelope (which contains your *CONFIDENTIAL BALLOT* envelope) as soon as possible.
- Ballots must be received no later than November 7, 2005. Ballots received after November 7, 2005 will be voided by the Election Committee.
- DO NOT ALTER OR ERASE YOUR CONTROL NUMBER ON THE RETURN ENVELOPE. Any alterations or erasures will cause the Election Committee to void the ballot.
- Returned ballots will be picked up from P.O. Box 86 at 13 William St., Fairhaven, MA 02719 on November 8, 2005 and brought to the Local Union Office at 59 Main St., Fairhaven, MA 02719. They will be opened and counted by the Election Committee.
If you should have any questions or have not received a ballot by October 31, 2005 please contact Election Committee Chairman, Barbara Gaudreau @ 508-997-7276
PLEASE FOLLOW THE ABOVE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY. WE SINCERELY HOPE YOU WILL PARTICIPATE IN THIS IMPORTANT ELECTION.