Official Notice 2005 Special Election
To: All Members - CWA Local 1051
From: Barbara Gaudreau, Chairman CWA Local 1051 Election Committee
Re: 2005 DVP Vacancy
The nomination period has ended, and the Election Committee has certified all of the nomination forms. The three candidates are:
- Jane Nilsen
- Dave Silva
- Richard Berglund
- Samples of the official ballots will be posted on all Union bulletin boards no later than April 8, 2005.
- Official ballots will be mailed to each dues-paying member of CWA Local 1051 on April 8, 2005.
- Instructions included with your ballot and printed on the return envelope must be followed to ensure that your ballot is valid and will not be voided.
- Requests for duplicate ballots if the original is not received should be made by April 18, 2005. Notify the Election Committee members Amy Almeida or call Chairperson Barbara Gaudreau at 508-997-7276.
- Ballots must be received in the envelopes provided no later than April 25, 2005. Ballots received after will be voided by the Election Committee.
- Returned ballots will be picked up from the Post Office at 9AM opened and counted by the Election Committee on April 26, 2005 at 59 Main St. Fairhaven, Ma. 02719
- Tentative certification of the election will be prepared by the Election Committee and the results reported to the membership. Absent a challenge, the certification shall become final ten (10) days thereafter.
All questions concerning the above should be directed to the election committee at 508-961-1405